Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weight Watchers

So, since the baby weight sort of stopped naturally coming off, and I know that I have not been eating very healthy, I decided to join Weight Watchers. So I went to my first meeting on Tuesday night, and enjoyed it, everyone was very nice there. After learning all about the points system and how to make healthier choices, etc, I decided to try it out. The first thing is that they give you a certain amount of points, and I get 32 points in a day, which is A LOT! I thought that I would most likely have a hard time eating all of that food, especially since I want to eat the healthier foods, and many of them are no or just a couple of points. So yesterday, I had six points left at the end of the day and the lady said I had to eat all of my points, so I had JR go and get me some peanut m&m's. Today, I am doing a little better because Adam is not so fussy and actually is letting me put him down for a few minutes, so I ate breakfast and a snack, and have my lunch and dinner all planned out with a healthy snack for the afternoon. It is funny how when you start thinking about what you are eating and putting in your body, how much easier it is to plan the meals right out. My problem before was that I was so consumed caring for Adam, that I would go half the day and realize that I had not eaten anything, let alone anything with any good substance. So now, that I am really thinking about it, I have been eating more, and healthier. So we shall see on Tuesday if I lost any weight...