Friday, April 10, 2009

Lovely Lunch...

Yesterday I had the pleasure of a wonderful visit from my Aunt Frances. She took me out to a wonderful lunch at my favorite restaurant, The Narrows. I had crab cakes, and had not had them in a while due to "budgetary constraints." Adam loved seeing his Great Aunt Frances (boy does that sound old). I think he will just have to call her Aunt Frances, because she definitely looks young enough to be his regular aunt. Then we came back to my house and had a great chat about motherhood and life. Aunt Frances knows all of the tricks, by the way, to calm a gassy, refluxing baby. It was just nice to be an adult for a few hours and have someone else play with and entertain Adam. Thank you, Aunt Frances, for a lovely day.

1 comment:

Frances Seay said...

I"ll make Adam a deal. If he calls me "my "Great" aunt Frances" I will call him "my "Great" nephew Adam. (and he is too!)