Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twilight



So I read all of the Stephanie Myers' Twilight series, and went and saw the movie on opeining night with my cousins (I know I am a dork, and not 15, but could not resist). But my friend, Leena, from work, is totally obsessed with Twilight and Edward. She is so obsessed that she invited me to a Twilight viewing party at her home next week. I am debating whether to go, because I would have to bring the baby with me. But I am looking forward to going to see everyone from work and to watch this horribly cheesy movie with my friends.

When we were speaking on the phone earlier, Leena and I were remembering the movie and how cheesy parts of it were. The most cheesy part was when Edward revealed his true self in the light. He looked like they had smeared him with Crisco and rolled him in glitter. I do look forward to seeing that part again. Hopefully the next movie will have a bigger budget and the special effects will be better. But who knows?