Friday, March 27, 2009

Teeny-boppers Beware!!!


Two nights ago, I had the pleasure of going to a Twilight viewing party at a friend from work's house. It was soooooo much fun. I thought that I was a fan of Twilight (mainly the books), but these women were hard core. The was a lifesize poster cut out of Edward, homemade signs welcoming us to Forks, bloody jello shots, blood red chocolate fondue, and of couse I was one of the only ones without a Twilight tee-shirt. Plus, I was the only team Jacob person there, which made it a little awkward (they made me sit in the corner). Also, there was trivia after the movie was over. I did win one question, and won a prize. The attendees are so serious about Twilight that they are already planning the party for the release of New Moon on November 20th. All in all, it was a great first nigh out without the baby and hubby. Also, while I was there I had my first alcoholic drink in almost a year. It is dubbed the ERICA and it is blueberry vodka and lemonade. Very tasty.

1 comment:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

I love it! How was the movie the 2nd time around? I am thinking about watching it again... Oh, and team Jacob all the way, lol!