Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going back to work

On Monday, I am going back to work for the first time since the end of February. I am a little nervous because while I was on maternity leave the NICU at children's moved to a much bigger and "better" unit. All of the other staff have had a month to get used to the new unit, but I have not, so I feel as though I will be asking a lot of "where do we keep...", "how do I..." I am sure you get the picture. Adding in all of the other complex issues of child care, pumping because I am still nursing Adam, and just missing my little guy. I will let you all know how it goes...one bonus is that I fit into my scrub pants again, just not the tops (mainly because my chest is too big, I can't get the tops over it). But as long as my pants fit, I have plenty of t-shirts I can wear. Oh, well!

No comments: