Monday, July 21, 2008

JR's Birthday

Sorry, still no pictures. I am pretty lazy about taking pictures and then downloading them. Last week was JR's birthday and we had a great time. I made dinner for his entire family including his great grandmother. We had fillet, crab cakes, fresh green beans, and squash casserole, and crescent rolls. It was sooooo great. JR got an I-phone 3G from me and a Wii with Mario Cart driving game from my parents. That is the main reason that I have not blogged in a while, I have been spending all of my free time playing Mario Cart on the Wii. So we have been also eating birthday cake for the last week also, and I need to stop doing that because by the time we finish this cake there will be another cake for my birthday.

1 comment:

Katharine said...

Ohhhh... all of that food sounds so good! Happy Birthday JR! I hope this year is a great one for you! We really miss you guys!