Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dave Matthews Band

On Friday I won Dave Matthews Band tickets at work for the Saturday concert at Nissan Pavillion. JR and I decided to go, even though we only were familiar with a few of their songs. We had great seats and arrived just in time for the concert. The music was great and I danced the whole time. BUT, during the middle of the concert these 18 year old girls decided to come and steal one of our seats so then I could't sit down. I was so mad...but, at Dave Matthews you are not allowed to be mad, and every one must "chill" So I just let JR sit down in my seat and I continued to dance for the rest of the concert.
While we were walking to our seats, I noticed that almost all of the fans were wearing JCrew clothes, and I commented to JR that this might be a JCrew convention, sarcasitcally. One guy who was walking near us had over heard my comment and said in all seriousness, "my shorts are from JCrew." Thus proving my point.
I will never go to another concert at Nissan again though because it took us over an hour to leave the parking lot, so even though we left the concert at 10:30 we did not get home until 2 am. So today I slept all day and JR went to play golf. Poor Casey had to hand out with me in bed all day. All in all, the concert was great, and I need to download some more Dave Matthews music so I know the words like all of the other fans.

No comments: